Friday, April 20, 2012

Off on a New Adventure with Elliott

 
Friday, April 20, 2012 – Off on a New Adventure with Elliott

Well, I’ve had three days at home – enough time to do unpack, do laundry, and pack again.  Of course, we also had three days of good workouts at the gym, including another session with Elliott’s personal trainer.  The strength training is giving Elliott a real boost of energy.  It’s pretty impressive!  




Now, we’re about to set out for a long weekend visiting good friends Karen and Taylor (former residents of Antwerp, Belgium) in Pittsburgh.  It will be my first time in this part of Pennsylvania.  The city was never on my must-see list.  Pittsburgh has had an image problem for years, but I’m open-minded.  Recently, several people have told me about Pittsburgh’s history, cultural attractions, natural beauty, and ethnic neighborhoods.  The biggest challenge will probably be the six-hour bus ride.  


No comments:

Post a Comment